A great salad deserves a delicious dressing. This zippy number with our Honey & Chilli Mustard works perfectly with the creamy goat’s cheese and crunchy pears.
Pear, Walnut & Goat's Cheese Salad with Beechworth Honey Chilli Mustard Dressing
Yield 4-6 serves
Beechworth Honey + Chilli Mustard Dressing
- 1 1/2 tsp of Beechworth Honey Chilli Mustard
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Pinch S&P
Pear, Walnut & Goat's Cheese Salad
- 150g salad mix
- 1/2 beurre bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup marinated goat's cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Start with the salad mix in a large serving bowl or dish
- Roughly arrange the pear, walnuts and cheese on top of the salad mix.
- Drizzle with half the prepared dressing just before serving, reserving the rest for guests to add.
Courses Lunch or Dinner