Sift, whisk, dollop and drizzle to create delicious pancake stacks. In our home, we believe the distinctive caramel notes of BeeCause Coastal Honey pairs perfectly.
Part of our #honeywarmers winter recipe series.
Ricotta Honey Pancakes
Yield 8 Serves
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1½ tablespoons Beechworth BeeCasue Coastal Honey
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk (250ml)
- 1 cup (150g) self raising flour
- 20g butter melted
- Whisk ricotta, honey and egg together in a bowl. Whisk in milk then flour
- Add a small amount of butter to a non stick frying pan and heat on medium. In batches cook ¼ cup measures of batter for 2 minutes each side, until golden. Place on a plate and keep warm. Wipe pan with paper towel between batches add butter and cook remaining batter.
- Serve warm pancakes drizzled with honey and a dollop of whipped cream or ice-cream.