- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup honey (We recommend Beechworth Bee Cause Bush Honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Bring butter, honey and vanilla to a boil in a pot, stirring frequently. Once boiling, turn off heat and let cool. Add cranberries and chopped almonds to honey mixture.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and spices. Add about 1 1/2 cups of flour to honey mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring each time to make a soft dough. If dough is sticky, add remaining flour, 1 tbsp at a time.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into small rounds.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.