- 400 grams butternut pumpkin (seeded, peeled and cum into small cubes)
- ½ tbsp Moroccan spice
- ½ tbsp ground coriander
- ½ tbsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp Bee Fruity Red Gum
- 2 tbsp almonds
- salt and pepper
- pita bread or crusty bread for serving
- Preheat Oven to 190°C.
- Put the pumpkin, spices and oil into a roasting dish and mix well. Roast until the pumpkin is soft and browned.
- Puree in a food processor or stick blender with the honey and almonds, cream & lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Serve warm or cold with warm pita bread or crusty bread.
Bee Fruity Red Gum Honey
Red Gum Honey is a bright light amber to pale amber colour and has delicious aromas of sweet honey and the Australian bush after rain. It is full-bodied and has a refreshing fruity eucalyptus flavour with a medium sweetness. Moderately quick to crystallise.