We’re excited that you love our products enough to want to share them with your customers. We have always been very choosy about finding just the right customers to stock our products and we don’t apologise for this.
We choose our trading partners by assessing the following information:
- The opportunity as presented by your business i.e the store or concept, its location and which products you are interested in.
- Information about your company i.e company details, history or reputation.
- Assessment of the quality of your business via website, social media, brochures, packaging.
- Does your request fit with the Beechworth Honey strategy and direction?
- Can your business meet our standard terms and conditions?
There are also some trading partners who we choose not to develop business relationships with. They are:
- Individuals not incorporated as a company.
- Those interested in buying job lots of product or selling online, via market places such as eBay or at farmers or other markets.
- Those interested in buying a product to re-export through friends and family.
- Those interested in selling products under their own private label brands.
- Those who have not successfully launched food products before or who are not genuine food retailers with an ABN.
In order to properly assess your enquiry, we need you to provide truthful and accurate information to us in all fields of the enquiry form.