- 6 small tart apples
- 28 grams toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Bee Cause Coastal Honey
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup pouring cream
- 1 tsp sea salt
Prepare the apples
- Wash and dry the apples. Insert paddle pop sticks into the top, place them on a waxed paper lined baking sheet, and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Make the caramel sauce
- Place honey in a saucepan over high heat and cook for 3-4 min until caramelised.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the cream.
- Whisk well and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, whisking for 10 mins or until thickened.
- Add the salt and whisk to combine.
Bee Cause Coastal Honey
Bee Cause Coastal Honey is a bright, clear, light amber to pale amber honey with a deliciously mild & delicate flavour. Salt air, a warm to hot coastal climate and breezes produce a deliciously delicate flavour which brings sunshine and nature to any occasion.