- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Beechworth Honey Traditional Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Cube butter and place it in a pot on medium heat until it begins to boil. Remove from heat and add the melted butter to a large mixing bowl.
- Add honey and vanilla to the hot butter. Mix until the honey has melted.
- Add flour, baking soda and spices to the warm butter mixture.
- Chop almonds thoroughly, and add them to the batter alongside the dried cranberries.
- Mix the batter until all ingredients are combined. Scoop approximately 1/2 tbsp of batter and hand roll into a ball. Press lightly with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Note: Cookies will be soft when they first come out of the oven. They will firm up as they cool.
Buy your favourite honey in a tub and never run out. No more last minute recipe runs to the supermarket. Our traditional honey is loved by many, right across Australia. 100% pure Australian honey.