- 4 cups cornflakes (lightly crumbled)
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Beechworth Honey Traditional Honey
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sultanas
- 100 g dark chocolate (melted)
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease a 16x26cm slice pan. Line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the butter and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally for 1 minute or until the butter is melted and thickened slightly.
- Mix the lightly crushed cornflakes, sultanas and coconut together in a large bowl. Add the butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Press down firmly into the base of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until just golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- Drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the top of the cornflake base.
- Place back into the fridge for everything to firm up, before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Traditional Honey Squeeze 400g
Our handy squeeze bottle is 400g of pure, 100% Australian honey. A pantry staple and great for everyday. Traditional Honey is a great all-rounder and a must-have pantry item.