- 300 g Walnuts
- 400 g Almonds
- 300 g Macadamia (you can substitute any other nuts for the three here )
- 2 tbsp Traditional Beechworth Honey
- 50 g butter (melted)
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roughly chop the nuts walnuts and macadamias into halves if they are whole.
- Place all the nut in one bowl and mix together.
- Place the honey & butter in a small saucepan and stir until melted.
- Pour the melted butter and honey mix over the nuts and then stir through the nut mixture.
- Sprinkle the paprika and salt over and divide evenly onto 2 trays lined with grease proof paper.
- Bake for up to 20 minutes shaking every 5 minutes to make sure they cook evenly and don’t burn.
- Leave to cool.
- Store in a Beechworth Honey Reusable Jar!
Traditional Beechworth Honey
Once you’ve made your way through 950g of pure Australian honey, our large Traditional Honey jar can live on in the pantry. You can repurpose the generous sized jar to house homemade biscuits or your favourite flour, rice or pasta. From family beekeepers since 1880’s. Traditional Honey is a great all-rounder and a must-have pantry item.