- 300 g Walnuts
- 400 g Almonds
- 300 g Macadamia (you can substitute any other nuts for the three here )
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 50 g butter (melted)
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roughly chop the nuts walnuts and macadamias into halves if they are whole.
- Place all the nut in one bowl and mix together.
- Place the honey & butter in a small saucepan and stir until melted.
- Pour the melted butter and honey mix over the nuts and then stir through the nut mixture.
- Sprinkle the paprika and salt over and divide evenly onto 2 trays lined with grease proof paper.
- Bake for up to 20 minutes shaking every 5 minutes to make sure they cook evenly and don’t burn.
- Leave to cool.
- Store in a Beechworth Honey Reusable Jar!