Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups Milk (Milk of your preference!)
- .5 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- .5 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Honey (We recommend a warm or bold honey, we use Bee Bold Snow Gum Honey)
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey (We recommend a warm or bold honey, we use Bee Bold Snow Gum Honey)
- .25 tsp Ground cinnamon
- .5 Red apple (Sliced thinly)
- 1 tbsp Slivered almonds (Toasted or un-toasted)
- 1 tbsp Dried cranberries
- Anything you love! Flaxseed, sultanas - the world is your brekkie bowl!
Chia Seed pudding
- Combine milk, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a saucepan, and whisk vigourously. Set aside to set for 30 - 40mins. It will resemble almost-set jelly when ready.
- Gently heat over a low heat to loosen up. This won't take too long.
- Once your chia pudding is warm, melt the coconut oil, honey and cinnamon in a non-stick fry pan.
- Once it has started bubbling, add the sliced banana. Do not touch, as you want the banana to go nice and golden. Once the honey and oil start turning a golden brown colour, turn off the heat.
Into the bowl!
- Carefully spoon around 1 cup of your chia seed pudding into a bowl, and nicely arrange your toppings, including your warm caramelised banana.
- Serve with a good sprinkle of cinnamon and of course an extra drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
- The left over chia pudding can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days, and can be eaten cold (much firmer consistency) or you can warm it up again.