Honey And Coconut Muesli Bars
No bake, no nuts, no fuss!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup of your favourite Beechworth Honey
- 1/3 cup sunflowers seeds and/or pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 20cm x 20cm tray (or similar) with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in frying pan on stove top over medium heat.
- Add oats, coconut and seeds to pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously to prevent burning. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat honey and vanilla on stove top or in microwave until mixture boils then remove from heat and pour over oat mixture.
- Working quickly, mix until well combined.
- Press mixture firmly into pan then place in fridge or freezer to set.
- Cut into 12 bars, perfect for the lunchbox.
- Keep stored in fridge or freezer.