- 80 g butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Bee Fruity Orange Blossom Honey
- 1 ½ cup plain flour
- ½ tsp bi-carb soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground clove
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Melt butter in small pan on stove.
- Add brown sugar and honey to melted butter and mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Add butter and sugar mixture to dry ingredients and mix to create a ball of dough.
- Roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake on flat baking tray for 7-10 minutes, or until slightly brown.
Bee Fruity Orange Blossom Honey
Orange Blossom Honey is a lovely light translucent honey usually extra light amber in colour but can range from white to light amber. It captures the heady aromas of fragrant orange blossoms. This unique honey has beautiful floral citrus flavours. Slow to crystallise.