- 80 g butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Beechworth Honey
- 1 ½ cup plain flour
- ½ tsp bi-carb soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground clove
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Melt butter in small pan on stove.
- Add brown sugar and honey to melted butter and mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Add butter and sugar mixture to dry ingredients and mix to create a ball of dough.
- Roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake on flat baking tray for 7-10 minutes, or until slightly brown.