- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 whole red chilli (seeded and finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Bee Bold Southern Blue Gum Honey
- 24 raw prawns (peeled and divided)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- salt and pepper
- lime wedges (to serve)
- baby spinach (to serve)
- Thread 4 prawns onto each wooden skewer and place on a plate and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together the honey, olive oil, lime juice with the garlic and chilli.
- Brush the mixture over the prawns, season with sea salt and ground black pepper and then place them under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes either side.
- Serve straight away with lime wedges and some freshly chopped coriander or on a bed of baby spinach.
Bee Bold Southern Blue Gum
Southern Blue Gum Honey is pale to medium amber in colour with aromas of a fresh eucalypt forest. It is a bold honey with flavour hints of caramel and mint. It is sweet and then mellows to savoury with a mild aftertaste. It crystallises in a moderate timeframe.