- 55 g fresh mint
- 55 g roasted almonds
- 25 g parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp Traditional Beechworth Honey
- ½ clove garlic
- 1 tsp lemon rind (finely chopped)
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place the mint leaves in a food processor with the almonds, honey, parmesan, garlic, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper.
- Start the processor and slowly pour in the olive oil, blending until the pesto comes together but is still a bit chunky and not too smooth; this should only take about 1 minute.
- Add additional seasoning to taste.
Traditional Beechworth Honey
Our 375g twist & squeeze bottle is a perfect size for camping, travelling and people on the move. Keep it in the caravan, glove box or picnic basket and never be without your favourite 100% Australian honey.