- 10 plums (halves and de-stoned)
- 60-80 g Bee Creamy Honey & Lemon Myrtle
- zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Halve the plums with a sharp knife and carefully remove the stone. Place the halved plums cut side up on the lined baking tray, spaced evenly.
- Fill the de-stoned plums with approximately half a teaspoon of Bee Creamy Honey & Lemon Myrtle.
- Place the plums into the preheated oven and bake until the plums have softened slightly and the honey has started to caramelise. This will take around 20-25 minutes, depending on how ripe your plums are.
- Let the plums cool for at least 5 minutes before grating over the lemon zest.
- The honey baked plums delicious balance of sweet and sour pairs beautifully with a creamy vanilla ice-cream, or brighten up your brekkie and serve with greek yoghurt and muesli.