Milk Chocolate with Bee Creamy Honey, Fig & Ginger Filling
- 300 g Milk Chocolate Melts
- 80 g Bee Creamy Honey, Fig & Ginger
Dark Chocolate with Bee Creamy Honey, Chocolate & Hazelnut Filling
- 300 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 80 g Bee Creamy Honey, Chocolate & Hazelnut
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts (optional) (finely chopped)
White Chocolate with Bee Creamy Honey & Lemon Myrtle Filling
- 300 g White Chocolate Melts
- 80 g Bee Creamy Honey & Lemon Myrtle
- 1/4 cup macadamias (optional) (finely chopped)
- Place a saucepan on the stove and add 4-5cm of water to the pan and bring up to a gentle simmer.
- Place a dry, heat-safe mixing bowl over the saucepan. The mixing bowl should fit in the saucepan but ensure the base of the bowl isn’t touching the water.
- Add 250g of your chosen chocolate flavour to the mixing bowl. The steam from the water will gently warm the bowl and the chocolate will begin to melt. Continuously stir the chocolate with a heat-safe rubber spatula until it has completely melted. Turn the stove off and remove it from the heat.
- Spoon melted chocolate into a tray of small chocolate moulds halfway up. Using the back of a small spoon, spread the chocolate up the sides of the moulds. As the chocolate cools it will begin to harden around the edges creating a shell.
- Place the moulds into the fridge for 5-10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden slightly. Meanwhile, place the bowl back on top of the saucepan of warm water to keep the chocolate liquid.
- Remove the moulds from the fridge. Using a small spoon, scoop a large pea size amount of your chosen Bee Creamy Honey variety into each of the chocolate shells.
- If you’re including nuts (hazelnuts or macadamias), add them to the remaining melted chocolate and mix to combine. Spoon the chocolate and nuts into the moulds over the top of the creamy honey filling and scrape off any excess to ensure a smooth base.
- Place the chocolate moulds back into the fridge for 30 minutes to ensure the chocolate has set hard.
- Just before you remove the chocolates from the fridge, melt the remaining 50g of chocolate using the same method as above for the chocolate drizzle. We like to use a different chocolate for the drizzle than what was used in the mould.
- Pop the chocolates out of the moulds onto a board lined with baking paper and ensure they are upright. Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag with a small nozzle and pipe over the top in long sweeping motions.
- Place the chocolates back into the fridge for a further 30 minutes until set.
Bee Creamy Honey, Fig & Ginger
Creamed Honey with the warm, spicy flavour of ginger and a hint of dried fig. This is a honey for those that love bold, interesting and beautiful flavour combinations.
Bee Creamy Honey, Chocolate & Hazelnut
The combination of creamy honey, with the flavours of hazelnut and chocolate, is a decadent treat that you can enjoy every day. This is not a chocolate and hazelnut spread like many products you can buy. It tastes like honey with the added flavours of chocolate and hazelnut.