- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 red apples
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Bee Cause Bush Honey
- Place the oats, milk, water and vanilla extract into a saucepan and cook stirring occasionally for 8 minutes or until thickened.
- To make caramelised apples. Heat a large non stick frying pan over high heat, melt butter add apples cook each side for approximately 1 minute.
- Add honey and cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden and caramelised.
- Spoon into serving bowls, top with honeyed apples and drizzle with extra honey.
Bee Cause Bush Honey
Bee Cause Bush Honey is the quintessential Australian eucalypt honey, clean, smooth and uncomplicated with a medium sweetness and mild aftertaste. It is produced in locations we all dream of disappearing to. Beautiful Australian bush with clean air and magnificent eucalypt trees.