- 2 pork chops
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Bee Creamy Honey, Fig & Ginger
- salt & pepper
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high. Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 3-4 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Gently melt butter and honey together in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits (flavour) from the bottom of the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook gently, while stirring, until mixture begins to foam and starts to brown (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the chops back into the pan, along with any meat juices, baste generously with the glaze on both sides until edges are golden and slightly caramelised.
- We’ve kept it fresh and simple and paired our pork chops with an easy rocket, pear and marinated goats’ feta salad. Don’t forget to drizzle the last of the caramel glaze over the chops!
Bee Creamy Honey, Fig & Ginger 325g Jar
Creamed Honey with the warm, spicy flavour of ginger and a hint of dried fig. This is a honey for those that love bold, interesting and beautiful flavour combinations.