- 3 cups rolled oats
- 125 g flaked almonds
- 1/3 cup Bee Fruity Green Mallee Honey
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Melt butter and honey together in a saucepan over medium heat. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the rolled oats and flaked almonds into a large bowl. Pour in the melted butter and mix well, ensuring the oats are evenly coated.
- Spread the oats evenly onto a lined baking tray and bake for 15-25 minutes at 170°C. Remove the oats from the oven every 5 minutes and stir. This will ensure the oats are evenly toasted. They should be golden brown and crunchy!
- Allow to cool and then store in an airtight container.
- We like to stir through a spoonful of Bee Fruity Green Mallee Honey into a bowl of natural greek style yogurt and top with a generous serving of the toasted honey and almond granola.
Bee Fruity Green Mallee Honey
Green Mallee Honey is extra light amber to light amber in colour and captures the dry aromas of summertime in the Australian bush. To taste, Green Mallee Honey is warm with notes of butterscotch and mild eucalyptus. Crystallises within 12 – 18 months, but it won’t last that long. It’s delicious!