- 6 chicken thigh fillets (sliced)
- 2 tbsp peanut or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Beechworth Bee Warm Macadamia Honey
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp toasted nuts of your choice
- 1 bunch broccolini (sliced)
- 1 carrot (peeled and cut into matchsticks)
- 1 cup snow peas (sliced)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ bunch basil leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok over a high heat.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Add the honey, orange juice, spring onions and nuts and cook until the liquid thickens slightly.
- Remove the chicken mixture to a warm dish and set aside Wipe out the wok with paper towels.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok, add the vegetables and stir-fry until crisp and tender.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce and basil. Return the chicken mixture to wok and stir-fry until heated through.
Bee Warm Macadamia Honey
Macadamia Honey is a rich pale amber to medium amber colour with sweet honey aromas and complex flavours of malt and caramel. It can be intensely sweet to taste but finishes with savoury tones. Macadamia Honey will slowly begin to form small individual crystals from the bottom of the jar upwards after about one year.