- 1/4 purple cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups kale (shredded)
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 1/2 red capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 yellow capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 3 spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup coriander (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Bee Cause Bush Honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp ginger (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, kale, carrot, capsicums and spring onions.
- To make the dressing, place the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, and chilli flakes into a jar or container. We like to use our Bee Cause Bush Honey 550g reusable measuring jar, we think it's the perfect size to shake things up!
- Place the lid on and shake until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If the dressing is too thick, add a small amount of water and shake again.
- Drizzle the peanut dressing over the salad and gently toss.
- To serve, top with cashews, coriander leaves and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Bee Cause Bush Honey
Bee Cause Bush Honey is the quintessential Australian eucalypt honey, clean, smooth and uncomplicated with a medium sweetness and mild aftertaste. It is produced in locations we all dream of disappearing to. Beautiful Australian bush with clean air and magnificent eucalypt trees.
The ultimate jar! Keep it and re-use it. Full of pure honey with handy measuring lines on the side, and a tasty salad dressing recipe.