- 1/2 large iceberg lettuce (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cups corn kernels (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 red chilli (finely diced)
- 1/2 cup coriander (roughly chopped)
- 2 cups corn chips (lightly crushed)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp Bee Cause Bush Honey
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- To make the vinaigrette, add the olive oil, lime juice, honey, cumin and garlic into a jar or container. We like to use our Bee Cause Bush Honey 550g reusable measuring jar, it's the perfect size for shaking and storing! Place the lid on and shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- To make the salad, place the iceberg lettuce, capsicum, red onion, tomatoes, corn, black beans and coriander into a large bowl and lightly toss.
- Drizzle your desired amount of vinaigrette over the top and again gently toss to combine.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the corn chips over the top and garnish with additional coriander leaves.
Bee Cause Bush Honey
Bee Cause Bush Honey is the quintessential Australian eucalypt honey, clean, smooth and uncomplicated with a medium sweetness and mild aftertaste. It is produced in locations we all dream of disappearing to. Beautiful Australian bush with clean air and magnificent eucalypt trees.
The ultimate jar! Keep it and re-use it. Full of pure honey with handy measuring lines on the side, and a tasty salad dressing recipe.