- 1 earl grey tea bag
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup milk (your choice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Bee Bold Red Stringy Bark Honey
- Cinnamon (to serve)
- Steep your tea bag in the hot water for 3-5 mins (depending on strength preference).
- Mix milk and vanilla extract and warm with steamer or frother depending on what tools you have. If you don’t have either handy, pour the milk into a large jar with a lid. Ideally, fill no more than a third of the jar. Screw the lid on tightly, and shake the jar vigorously until the milk is frothy. This should take 30 to 60 seconds.
- Stir honey in with the tea and top with frothed milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Bee Bold Red Stringy Bark Honey 350g Jar
Red Stringy Bark Honey is pale to medium amber in colour with a beautiful reddish tinge. It has aromas of fresh caramel and warm woody flavours of caramelised walnuts, making it one of our best selling honeys.