- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (olive or almond oil)
- Mix honey with coconut oil.
- Gently warm so it's easier to apply through your hair.
- You can apply the mask to dry hair, but for best results we recommend washing and towel drying your hair first.
- Distribute the mask evenly throughout your hair, make sure you coat evenly from scalp to tip.
- Give yourself a quick scalp massage, and gently run fingers through your hair to get rid of any tangles.
- For a bit of extra love, wrap your head with a warm, damp towel for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair in a warm shower, and shampoo and condition as per usual.