- 1 cup bicarb soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salts
- 2 tsp dried rose flowers
- 1 tsp dried calendula flowers
- 1 tsp honey
- 2-4 tsp almond oil
- 5-10 drops rose essential oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix half of the almond oil with the honey and essential oil.
- Combine the two mixtures, adding a few drops of the remaining almond oil at a time if required.
- Wearing gloves, roll the mixture into golf ball size, firmly squeezing as you go. We opted for a mould, using a standard measuring cup. You can experiment with all different kinds of moulds, just ensure that you oil before firmly pressing in the mixture.